I finally got the chance to check out the Neckface show “A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL” at One Grand Gallery yesterday. While I was there, the awesome owner of the gallery Jordan gave me the whole back story of the show. He told me that Neckface came to town a week before the show and found all the objects around PDX. He painted them and then assembled the installation. He also screened all the shirt that are for sale at the gallery in the back room of the gallery. The show is great, it’s really awesome to see Neckface have a gallery show in PDX.
- handgamesmusic likes this
- idwearyourblackeyes likes this
- justpaint likes this
- tvwithcheese reblogged this from chemistryofcool and added:
- tvwithcheese likes this
- chemistryofcool reblogged this from merchantsofdef and added:
- merchantsofdef posted this